For emergencies (e.g., leaking water, no heat in the winter), please call 610-330-5373 during business hours.

For all after-hours emergencies, please call Public Safety at 610-330-4444.

Non-Emergency Maintenance Issues

There are two ways to submit a non-emergency maintenance issue:

  1. Your assigned Resident Assistant (RA)
  2. The Office of Residence Life


  • Facilities Operations is responsible for cleaning and maintaining residence halls.
  • If you need tables or chairs for an event, your Advisor must submit a Work Order Request to Facilities Operations.
  • All repairs due to student damage or general wear and tear must be completed through Facilities Operations.